Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i haven't been a very good girl this year buuuuut.

Christmas, my 2nd favorite holiday is just around the corner!
here's my list mom & dad:
1. Macbook Air. but if not i'll take a sidekick slide in purple.
2. Rayban aviators & another pair of Raybans
3. the marc by marc jacobs bag i saw at Saks today. its only 328$!
4. nano chromatic. i'm actually getting this in purple coz binky owes me money.
5. boss headphones
6. urban outfitters shopping spree. i'm totally cool at the 9.99$ rack and i have my athropologie card pa.
7. trip to wherever.. san francisco or canada.
8. skim boooard. ill learn if i get one!
9. move to a new gated apartment!i hope i get a job soon though coz my mom says i can move if i pay for the lease-break fee! which is 700$ lang. boca park here i come! (if i find a job......:)). seriously, i don't even need a 2 bedroom. my guests can sleep on my couch like any normal person. except u cars, ill blow up my airbed so u can stay in my room!
10. cable. im so tamad to call the cable company. something i had to do since last week. so maybe its somebody to call the cable company for me??
11. my case closed & off my record.
12. my driver's licence.
13. stuff in american apparel. i want a job there too for xmas!
14. cheap stuff in old navy. im so babaw.
15. american apparel. just in the outlet.

yeah. there. im too lazy to post pics now and im doing my homework. so maybe laters.

No comments: